AlpWeek is an international event dedicated to new and promising sustainable development perspectives in the Alps. It is co-run by the main Alpine organisations involved in sustainable development and mountain protection and is held every four years. The event brings together the main players in the Alpine Space, who have the opportunity to exchange new ideas and new ways of working together and developing solutions.
- 2016 in Grassau/D – „Alps & People“
- 2012 in Poschiavo/CH – „Renewable Alps“
- 2008 in L’Argentière-l-Bassée/F – „innovating [in] the Alps“
- 2004 in Kranjska Gora – „The Alps of the next generation“
A shorter, intermediate version of the event may be held in the form of the AlpWeek Intermezzo:
- 2020 in Nice/F (due to the Covid-19-crisis online) – „Youth & Climate“
- 2019 in Innsbruck/A – „Tomorrow in the Alps“